One of the most critical services that Seniority Group offers is medical support and patient advocacy. Seniority Group professionals accompany seniors to doctors’ appointments, coordinate medical care and medication, and address medical concerns to advocate for seniors’ best interests. As important, we communicate with family members to keep them up-to-date and aware of progress, problems and resolution of healthcare concerns.
- Coordinate and schedule seniors’ doctors’ visits as well as other health related appointments.
- Accompany seniors to doctors’ and other appointments, asking questions and advocating for their interests.
- Communicate and explain medical information to seniors and their families.
- Coordinate seniors’ care and resolve medical and health-related concerns, issues and problems.
- Develop and implement an appropriate medication regime to ensure that seniors’ medication is taken safely, in accordance with doctors’ instructions.
- Work with hospitals to facilitate seniors’ transitions home after hospitalizations.
- Research healthcare professionals and present options to seniors to meet their healthcare needs.